Apex/ApexPro Fuel Analyzers
Verum Analytics NIR Fuels and Petrochemical Analysis Systems
Online, Real Time Analysis of Octane Levels, Blending, Distillation Temperatures, Gasoline and Diesel Properties
Verum Analytics ApexPro Fuel and Petrochemical analyzer is a multi-channel process and laboratory analyzer that allows for in-process, real time measurement of chemical and physical properties. The ApexPro provides rapid, accurate measurements of a variety of fuels from blended gasoline, to diesel, to distilled fractions. The Apex is designed for use in the laboratory and the ApexPro for online/in process analytics.
Verum Analytics’ NIR analysis system is built to provide the best price/performance value in the NIR field. The Apex also performs analysis of other downstream products and chemicals. It’s small, fast and inexpensive — and can be used for developing calibration libraries for a wide range of Fuel and Crude Oil properties. The Apex also includes a unique system to assure seamless transfers from the laboratory to the process.
The process analytics and control that the Apex Analyzer provides refining, blending and related operations allows for increases in efficiency that will save your plant significant time and money. Integrate the 8 or 20 channel multiplexer with your analyzer and your one ApexPro can monitor many measurement points. Fiber optic cables connect the analyzer to the various feed and product analysis points, providing easy integration and extensive expansion capabilities.
Laboratory Apex fuel analyzers are also available for rapid testing of ASTM properties, octane levels and more. Verum’s NIR analyzers have been used by top gasoline producers, state laboratories and regulatory agencies to verify fuel parameters rapidly and with high accuracy. No matter where in the gasoline value chain you are, the Apex or ApexPro analyzers provide the accurate measurements in an easy-to-use interface to enable your quality and process improvement projects..
- Real Time In-process analysis of Fuels and Petrochemicals
- High quality, low noise fibers, probes and measurement cells
- Multiplexer for many analysis points (up to 20)
- Automated software communicates directly with your DCS
- Sample Conditioning Systems (SCS) available
- Full array of support hardware
- Standard remote diagnosis and service
- Calibrations and support packages for easy commissioning
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning NIR monochromator with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware.
- Probes, Sensors, and flow cells with a wide range of mounting options (Automatic retracting, manual retracting, self cleaning, sample cells and more)
- Multiplexer for up to 20 analysis points
- Two-meter (nominal) jacketed fiber optic cable, five meter option
- Analyzer enclosure (Purged NEMA 4X standard, other options available)
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems)
- Sample conditioning if needed
- Installation and on-site training
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation
Verum Analytics is now offering its newest analyzer design, the Apex NIR platform, in place of the ParaFuel. The Apex offers many advantages without any drawbacks. We provide trade-in offers to help our customers benefit from the latest and best analyzers. Contact us if you are ready to upgrade.