Raw Material ID Analyzers
Verum Analytics NIR Raw Material Analyzer
Identify Out-of-Spec, Mislabeled or Counterfeit Products
The Apex FG-1000 Raw Material ID series of analyzers combines analytical power and intelligence with ease of use in an integrated systems package. With Sampling cups, non-contact probes, liquid probes, and more, Verum Analytics has the accessories to make your measurement easy. Analyzing incoming materials will quickly identify mislabeled and out of specification raw materials before contaminating storage tanks or making out of spec products.
The Apex system reduces and eliminates complex laboratory methods, meaning less lab hours are required. The rugged NIR technology is suitable for rolling around the receiving dock or the production area, as well as sitting in the laboratory. Fiber optic technology allows for use of probes for solids and liquid raw material identification.
Raw Material ID software makes analysis simple. The software is compatible with Barcode scanners, data entry can be customized, results are logged automatically, and the presentation is clear and easy to read.
- Easy-to-Use Sampling System
- Non-destructive measurements
- Low noise fiber and probe or sample station
- Cart Mountable for easy transport
- Operator friendly software interface
- Full array of support hardware
- Supports bar code input and output
- Standard remote diagnosis feature
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning NIR Spectrometer with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware
- Fiber and probe or sampling station for analysis of both liquids and solids
- Computer Interface Software
- Installation and on-site training
- Cart option for mobile usage
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation