Industrial Process Analyzers
Verum Analytics Process Analyzers
Real Time Process Knowledge and Control
Process NIR systems from Verum Analytics can be key in gaining process knowledge and improving process control. Our Process NIR Series of analyzers combines analytical power and intelligence with ease of use in an integrated systems package. Integrate Verum NIR analyzers systems directly into your existing control system easily via standard communication protocols. The system also includes in process sensors/probes designed to measure direct from process streams and enclosures for harsh or sanitary environments. Verum Analytics also designs custom analyzer packages for challenging applications.
The Analyzers are supported by a full line of NIR probes, sensors, measurement cells, fiber optics and other sampling accessories. Measure multiple process points (up to 20 with one analyzer), high temperature or pressure streams, sanitary processes and corrosive chemicals. Verum can design custom sampling accessories to answer the specific needs of your applications.
- Rapid Return on Investment - On-Line measurement offers increased production yield, reduced waste and improved quality control.
- Rugged NIR technology designed for maintenance-free 24 hour operation
- Reduced lab work and elimination of expensive, time-consuming tests
- Measure multiple process points with one analyzer with our fiber optic technology and optical multiplexing
- Integrate into your Analyzer with your Distributed Control System, PLC’s, networks, or other hardware through our customized automation software package.
- Rapid-scanning NIR monochromator with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system
- Process probes and flow cells
- Multiplexer for many insitu analysis points
- Fiber optic cables for remote sampling (up to 200 meters away from the analyzer)
- ProVBus Control System Interface Software
- Sample Conditioning if required
- NEMA or IP Enclosure
- Installation and on-site training
Verum Analytics is now offering its newest analyzer design, the Apex NIR platform, in place of the IsoChem. The Apex offers many advantages without any drawbacks. We provide trade-in offers to help our customers benefit from the latest and best analyzers. Contact us if you are ready to upgrade.