ParaFuel Crude Oil Analyzer
LT Industries is now Verum Analytics
New name, new developments, building on 38 years of analytical knowledge.
ParaFuel - NIR Crude Oil and Fuels Analysis System
Online, Real Time Analysis of Crude Distillation Units, Blending and More
ParaFuel Crude Oil and Fuel analyzers are multi-channel process analyzers that allow for in-process, real time determination of chemical and physical properties. The ParaFuel provides a complete measurement solution for the Crude Oil and Petroleum Refining process. They are designed for use in both laboratory and On-Line/In-process analysis of crude oil properties. Measure a wide range of crude feed and fractional distillation product parameters.
LT Industries’ NIR Crude Oil analysis system is built to provide the best price/performance value in the NIR field. The ParaFuel also performs many other fuel analysis of downstream products. It’s small, fast and inexpensive — and can be used for developing calibration libraries for a wide range of Fuel and Crude Oil properties. The ParaFuel also includes a patented system to assure seamless transfers from the laboratory to the process!
The process analytics and control that the ParaFuel Crude Analyzer provides CDU’s, blending and related operations allows for increases in efficiency that will save your plant significant time and money. Integrate the 8 or 20 channel multiplexer with your analyzer and your one ParaFuel spectrometer can monitor many measurement points. Fiber optic cables connect the analyzer to the various feed and product analysis points, providing easy integration and extensive expansion capabilities.
- Real Time In-process analysis of Crude Oil feed and product parameters
- High quality, low noise fibers, probes and measurement cells
- Multiplexer for many analysis points (up to 20)
- Automated software communicates directly with your DCS
- Sample Conditioning Systems (SCS) available
- Full array of support hardware
- Standard remote diagnosis and service
- Calibrations and support packages for easy commissioning
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning analyzer with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware.
- Probes and flow cells with a wide range of mounting options (Automatic retracting, manual retracting, self cleaning, sample cells and more)
- Multiplexer for up to 20 analysis points
- Two-meter (nominal) jacketed fiber optic cable, five meter option
- Analyzer enclosure (Purged NEMA 4X standard, other options available)
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems)
- Sample conditioning if needed
- Installation and on-site training
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation