Crude Oil and Fuels Analyzers
Apex Fuel & Crude Oil Analyzers
Key Parts of your Laboratory, Online and Process Control Program
The Apex class of analyzers provides key measurements of key chemical and physical properties in Crude Oil, Fuels, Biofuels and more. The Apex is designed for operation in harsh, rugged environments and for continuous operation in industrial applications. In-Process sensors for Jet Fuels, Diesel, Crude Oil, and blended fuels.
With features such as multi-point measurement, online integration, remote operation and DCS communication, an ApexPro system provide a complete analysis solution for your entire process. By using the analytical data in the plant’s control scheme, more intelligent and efficient processes are possible and the payback period is rapid. Click below on the Apex analyzer system that meets your needs.
Typical Applications Include:
- Asphaltene Analyzer – Determination the Asphaltene precipitation point of crude oil stock and blends. Quick, accurate and easy to use tool that is fully automated, allowing for single button operation, data-logging and clear result reporting. Also measure asphaltene concentration.
- Biodiesel Analyzer – Get ASTM D6751 and EN 14214 properties in seconds. Monitor transesterification reactions. Online analysis and laboratory analyzers available. Calibration support options available to give you confidence for the life of your analysis.
- Ethanol Fuel Analyzer – In-situ/Online analysis of the fermentation process as well as easy to use finished product analysis and reporting. Improve efficiencies with real time in process analysis.
- Crude Oil Analyzer – with a wide range of online hardware Verum Analytics has a solution for your Process Analytical Technology NIR applications. Optimize crude distillation units and crude blending, validate incoming crude oil, rapid SARA characterization, C/H ratio, distillation temperatures, cloud, pour, flash points and more.
- Fuel and Petrochemical Analyzer – Measure Octane Number, distillation points, RVP, viscosity, density, fuel blending and more.
- Online Process Analysis includes the hardware, probes/sensors, sample conditioning systems, and software required for the complete integration of an automated process control tool.
Over the years we have successfully measured countless products in many different industries. If the application you’re interested in is not shown in the following pages, please Contact us with details of your particular needs. There are many different possible uses of Apex systems, just a few are shown below.
- Controlling octane giveaway in gasoline blending
- Optimization of Crude Distillation Units
- Physical property analysis of crude oils and fuels
- Controlling Oil and Fuel properties in blending applications
- ASTM measurements of Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel and Ethanol fuels
- Blending analysis of Biodiesel/Diesel (B5 or B20) and Ethanol/Gasoline (E85)
- Improve Ethanol Fermentation
- Petroleum fraction analysis
- High temperature and pressure analysis
- Incoming crude validation
Need help finding a system that is the right fit? Contact us to discuss you specifics. We would be glad to help find the solution that fits your needs.
Verum Analytics is now offering its newest analyzer design, the Apex NIR
platform, in place of the ParaFuel. The Apex offers many advantages
without any drawbacks. We provide trade-in offers to help our customers
benefit from the latest and best analyzers. Contact us if you are
ready to upgrade.