Apex Asphaltene Analyzer
Apex - NIR Asphaltene Analyzer
Identify Asphaltene Precipitation Quickly and Easily
The Apex Asphaltene Analyzer is a fast, non-destructive, and is a proven analysis technique bringing tremendous savings to crude oil transporters and refineries. The Apex is a near-infrared (NIR) optical spectrometers designed for quickly and accurately determining the asphaltene deposition or precipitation point. And testing is automated to a single button operation.
Reduce downtime associated with asphaltene build up and optimize blending ratios to improve operating margins. Furthermore, Verum Analytics’ solutions are applied throughout the oil and fuels pipeline and value chain. Contact us today to learn more.
- Achieve optimal crude blending ratios and minimize the usage of high-value crudes
- Simplify and reduce asphaltene precipitation testing
- Reduce equipment cleaning associated with asphaltene deposition and keep production running
- Measure the asphaltene agglomeration and precipitaion point quickly and accurately without without the need for calibration
- Get real-time, automated results on an easy to use interface
- Full array of support hardware
- Improve process control and automation by integrating the Apex Analyzer into your existing control system
- Standard remote diagnosis feature
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning spectrometer with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware.
- High efficiency sensor/probe with special chemically resistant optics
- Multiplexer for many in situ analysis points
- Two-meter (nominal) jacketed fiber optic cable, five meter option
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems)
- Installation and on-site training
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation