ParaFuel Asphaltene Analyzer
LT Industries is now Verum Analytics
New name, new developments, building on 40 years of analytical knowledge.
Parafuel - NIR Asphaltene Analyzer
Identify Asphaltene Precipitation Quickly and Easily
The ParaFuel Asphaltene Analyzer is a fast, non-destructive, and is a proven analysis technique bringing tremendous savings to crude oil transporters and refineries. The ParaFuel is a near-infrared (NIR) optical spectrometers designed for quickly and accurately determining the asphaltene deposition or precipitation point. And testing is automated to a single button operation.
Reduce downtime associated with asphaltene build up and optimize blending ratios to improve operating margins. Furthermore, LT-NIR solutions are applied throughout the oil and fuels pipeline and value chain. Contact us today to learn more.
- Achieve optimal crude blending ratios and minimize the usage of high-value crudes
- Simplify and reduce asphaltene precipitation testing
- Reduce equipment cleaning associated with asphaltene deposition and keep production running
- Measure the asphaltene agglomeration and precipitaion point quickly and accurately without without the need for calibration
- Get real-time, automated results on an easy to use interface
- Full array of support hardware
- Improve process control and automation by integrating the Parafuel Analyzer into your existing control system
- Standard remote diagnosis feature
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning spectrometer with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware.
- Bubble-Shedding probe with special chemically resistant optics
- Multiplexer for many insitu analysis points
- Two-meter (nominal) jacketed fiber optic cable, five meter option
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems)
- Installation and on-site training
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation