Applications - Pharmaceutical
LT Industries is now Verum Analytics
New name, new developments, building on 38 years of analytical knowledge.
IsoPharm Analyzer - Throughout the Pharmaceutical and Biopharma Manufacturing Process
Whether in the laboratory, in-process/in-situ, or on the receiving- shipping docks, LT Industries offers solutions to your PAT, Biopharmaceutical, or Pharmaceutical measurement needs that can save you time and money.
LT Industries IsoParm pharmaceutical analyzers provide measurement solutions throughout your entire process from inspection of Raw Material in receiving to final product testing. With a full line of online/insitu analyzers, process enclosures for any GMP environment, lab analyzers for testing of pharmaceuticals in the lab, and mixing/blending monitoring systems, LT Industries has the capability to provide your measurement solution at any stage of the Pharmaceutical, Nutraceutical, and Bio-manufacturing process
The IsoPharm series of Pharmaceutical Analyzers provide for a wide range of analysis such as:
- Raw Material ID
- Incoming Material Analysis
- In-process Process Analytical Techniques (PAT)
- Finished product quality testing
- Pharmaceutical mixing determination
- For R&D, product development, and large scale manufacturing
If you don’t see your application on any of the following pages, please contact us with your specific needs and we will be glad to discuss your application with you.
Raw Material ID and Quality Analysis
Quickly and easily test 100% of your incoming products to insure correct labeling and product qualification. Inspect every container, super sack, and drum quickly an accurately. Analyzer for concentration of active ingredient, properties related to product workability such as moisture, and for grade identification.
Biopharmaceutical and Biomanufacturing
The IsoPharm can be used for cell culture and bacterial fermentation processes for monitoring of start-up media quality, nutrient levels, and many other process condition parameters such as viable cell density, titer, glucose, and more. Optical probes can be mounted directly in the bioreactor for rapid, insitu process monitoring.
PAT (process analytical technology) analyzers for improved manufacturing performance
Inline, In process, and In-situ analysis allows for tighter manufacturing controls resulting in better product, increased yields, and using PAT practices, faster release of product to the next stage of production.
See more details about Process NIR Systems here
LT-NIR Algae Analyzer
A Full Range of Measurements from Lipid Production to Finished Oil Properties
Whether you are producing biofuels, feed, nutraceuticals, or bio-plastics, the IsoChem Algae Analyzer will provide quick, easy, and accurate analysis of your critical properties. The IsoChem comes in laboratory and online configurations.
It is suitable for analysis of Algae production in R&D, Scale Up, and Large Scale applications. Contact us for more details on what the IsoChem Algae measurement system can do for you.
- R&D Scale – Use online algae process monitoring to get real-time results for better process understanding and faster development times. Track algae growth rates and lipid production profiles. Monitor nutrient consumption and Chlorophyll concentration in real time to optimize algae process conditions.
- Scale Up – Automated online process monitoring provides details on process changes as they occur. Monitor variations between small scale and large scale behavior as it happens.
- Production Scale – Online multi-channel systems allow for measurement of incoming materials, feed and growth rates, finished oil properties, and finished biomass properties, all with one analyzer, in real time.
- Laboratory or Online analysis provides quick and easy measurements of raw materials, finished product, and everything in between. Thirty second analysis saves time, and the analyzer can be used by any level of operator. Automated online analysis sends algae process parameters directly back to the process controller for a real-time closed loop system. Contact Us for more information.