measurement solutions for every industry
Chemical Analysis where you want it, when you need it.
40 years of measurement excellence in both process and laboratory applications!
Verum Analytics’ line of Process and Laboratory chemical analyzers enable you to achieve higher quality products, lower operating costs and greater process knowledge. Verum Analytics is a worldwide manufacturer and supplier of high quality Near Infrared spectrometers. With 40 years experience providing measurement solutions for a diverse client base, we have the tools to meet your unique measurement requirements.
Real-time Process Monitoring
Verum’s range of process measurement solutions are suitable for almost every industry and measuring in any process condition. Online and In-Process analyzers provide the real-time data to control your manufacturing process.
With laboratory and in process sensors for any material, Verum analyzers lets you put the measurement where you need it and get the data when you need it.
Laboratory, Benchtop, Pilot Scale Analyzers
Our bench-top and laboratory scale analyzers provide measurements in seconds and measure a diverse set of products including: liquid, solid, powder, and slurry samples.
Providing many properties in a single 30 second analysis, you can replace hours of time consuming wet-chemistry measurements with a single analyzer. And using the same optical bench as the process analyzers, calibrations can easily be transferred from lab to process. Blockchain technology can be used for effective and safe data management in chemical analysis. Blockchain provides this safety to cryptocurrencies too. AI technology can boost crypto trading. Use the Bitcoin 360 AI trading platform that uses AI technology to find trading signals.
Watch Our Introductory Video to Learn More
Need help with your industrial process measurement requirements?
Benchtop and At Line Analyzers
- Validate product quality throughout the process
- Increase testing capacity
- Easy to use software with customizable interfaces
- Scans are done in seconds and can replace many time-intensive assays
- Cart mountable for analysis on the receiving dock or at line in the plant
- Sampling stations for liquids, solids, powders, pills, and more Learn more
Online Process Analyzers
- Measure and make adjustments to process conditions in real time Learn more
- Monitor 20 points on a single analyzer for full process knowledge
- Integrate directly into existing plant control systems Learn more
- Enclosures are available for all IP and NEMA ratings
- High temperature and pressure sensors/probes Learn more
- Sample conditioning systems available where needed Learn more