Solutions for Biodiesel Quality Testing and More
Online or Laboratory Analysis from Feedstock to Final Product
The ApexBio Biodiesel analyzer provides a very low cost per measurement for ASTM D6751 and EN14214 listed properties as well as many other Biodiesel quality parameters. The analyzers are easy to use and provides results in seconds. Contact us and let us show you the benefits our Biodiesel measurement solutions can bring.
Below are some of the properties ApexBio analyzers can measure for you in the lab and on-line. Contact us for more information regarding your specific requirements. We do many EN 14214 listed Biodiesel property measurements as well.
List of ASTM D6751 Properties Measured
Additional properties available.
Popular Measurements and Applications
- Biodiesel (FAME) in Diesel Blends
- Free Fatty Acids (FFA’s)
- Cold Filter Plug Point
- Ester and Methanol Content
- Measure Oil Sands properties (Bitumen, Water and Solids)
- Monitor % Methanol and other contaminants in Crude
- Measure Water & Solids content in Crude Feeds
- Study crude oil chemistry under well conditions
ApexBio Analyzers can also measure the same Biodiesel properties directly in process. Results can be fed to control systems which can help optimize processes. An investment in a Verum ApexBio system can provide process knowledge that is critical in maximizing process efficiency which in turn reduces the cost of production. Gain an advantage over other producers with total process analysis.
- Optimize Transesterification Unit to Maximize Conversion and Methanol Recovery
- Online Measurement of Incoming Oil Quality
- Monitor Biodiesel Blending and B20 blending
- Validation of 100% of Biodiesel product for ASTM or EN properties
See more details about Process NIR Systems here
Verum Analytics is now offering its newest analyzer design, the Apex NIR platform, in place of the ParaFuel. The Apex offers many advantages without any drawbacks. We provide trade-in offers to help our customers benefit from the latest and best analyzers. Contact us if you are ready to upgrade.