ApexBio BioDiesel Analyzer
ApexBio- NIR Biodiesel Analysis System
Rapid, Real Time Biodiesel Analysis
ApexBio analyzers for BioDiesel and Biofuels provide a wide range of ASTM D 6751 and EN 14214 European BioDiesel standard measurements. They can be used for both laboratory and online measurement of many parameters. ApexBio Analyzers provide valuable, time-saving analysis on both the R&D scale as well as large volume production scale and process control.
The ApexBio Biodiesel analysis system is built to provide the best price/performance value in the NIR field. The ApexBio also meets the critical business tests of the Fuels industry. It’s small, fast and inexpensive — and can be used for developing calibration libraries for an on-line process analyzer. The models are often built on a ApexBio lab analyzer and then transferred to the ApexBio Online Analyzer.
The biodiesel facilities which use Verum’s spectrometers have contributed to the elegance of the ApexBio’s design. The analyzer performs even production environments where vibration and non-ambient temperatures are the norm. The analyzer is robust, the sample probe/sensor is both flexible and strong, the system can be integrated with ease and the software is simple and intuitive. Optical resolution is high, noise levels are low and internal wavelength standardization is frequent. We’ve designed the potential problems out so that you can add the time and cost savings of effective NIR spectroscopy into your chemical manufacturing operations.
- Long, protected fiber optics
- Low noise fiber and probe
- Multiplexer for many insitu analysis points
- Remote operation, on-the-spot answers
- Operator-friendly software
- Full array of support hardware
- Supports bar code input and output
- Standard remote diagnosis feature
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning NIR monochromator with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware.
- Bubble-Shedding probe with special chemically resistant optics
- Multiplexer for many in situ analysis points
- Two-meter (nominal) jacketed fiber optic cable, five meter option
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems)
- Installation and on-site training
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation
Verum Analytics is now offering its newest analyzer design, the Apex platform, in place of the previous models. The ParaFuel will no longer be available, but the Apex offers many advantages without any drawbacks. We provide trade-in offers to help our customers benefit from the latest and best analyzers. Contact us if you are ready to upgrade.