Verum Analytics Analysis of Algae and Algae Products
Save hours of laboratory time by quick determination of Algae properties in a fast simple analysis. Quantify the composition of biomass to be converted into ethanol or other value chemicals or measure algae growth properties online and in-process. Traditional methods typically involve chemical extraction, take hours and require extensive sample preparation.
Suitable for R&D Scale, Pilot Plant, or full scale production of algae, ApexBio Laboratory or Process Analyzers provide measurements that are easy to take, accurate, and have no operator dependency. Ease of use allows for at-line algae analyzers to be used by any level of operator.
Algae Measurements at all Phases of Production
- Quantify Nutrient Levels: such as Nitrogen and Phosphorus
- Photo-bioreactor growth stage: lipid production, cell mass, pigment, chlorophyll concentration, and algae classification
- Evaluate finished algae harvest stage: lipid concentration, hydrocarbon, carbohydrate, and protein
- Algae Oil: predict values of moisture, glyceride, and fatty acid content
- Biodiesel Measurements: ASTM standards and more (see biofuel properties)
- Strain Determination
Measure these algae properties and more within seconds either online or in the lab with the ApexBio Algae Analyzer. Contact us for more information regarding your specific requirements.
Verum Analytics Analysis of Algae for Biofuels and Co-Products
Verum Analytics provides a complete algae analysis solution from feedstock to final product. Whether you are producing biofuels, algae ethanol, feed products, nutraceuticals, or other co-products, the Verum Analytics ApexBio Algae Analyzer can provide quick analysis at all stages of the algae production cycle.
R&D and Lab Scale Analysis of Algae constituents
The in situ analyzer allows for real-time measurements of materials in process, requires no sample extraction or consumption, and the probes are CIP/SIP/Autoclavable. Using a standard laboratory unit equipped with a multiplexer the ApexBio can monitor up to 20 vessels at one time. Results are sent directly to your DCS or Process Controller for real-time monitoring of the product.
The laboratory ApexBio system can be upgraded to a production scale in-process system as your operation grows.
See more details about Process NIR Systems here
- Apex Fuel Analyzer
- Petrochemical Refining and Fuels
- Asphaltene Precipitation
- Oil Sands Analysis
- Verum Process Systems
- Control System Integration
- Other Components
- Probes, Sensors, and Accessories
- Service and Support