Verum Analytics Sampling Accessories
Enabling Measurement Versatility and Accuracy
Verum Analytics provides a variety of sampling tools for liquids, solids and slurries, online and in the lab. Be it Petroleum blending, hazardous materials, liquids, powders, slurries, corrosive agents, or tiny quantities of pharmaceuticals at very low temperatures Verum can meet your sample needs. Below is a listing of many of the standard sampling tools Verum has available. Contact Us for more information on your exact measurement needs.
Process Flow Cells and Transmission Probes
- Flow-Through-Cell (FTC) – These cells have a tiny footprint and are able to provide high resolution online transmission measurements.
- Auto Reference Xmit Probes (ARXmit) – Verum Analytics technology allows for the most accurate online measurements possible. With our new mini auto reference probe, backgrounds are continuous and take into account all measurement components. Even dirty optics.
- Transflectance probe – Mounted either directly in process or on a side stream, with high energy bubble shedding technology designed to measure liquid streams. Transflectance probes provide a simple measurement solution with minimal process modifications.
- Transmittance probe – Mounted either directly in process, on a side stream, or spanning a conveyor or film roll system. These probes provide high resolution measurements of both liquid and solid samples due to their high energy throughput.
- Reflectance probe – For measurements of solids, powders, chips, pellets, films and other products in a conveyor, on a roll or a similar environment. Reflectance measurements can be non-contact.
- Flanged (DIN or ANSI), Threaded (NPT or BSP), or Ingold connections
- High temperature and pressure
- Retractable (Automatic or manual) for easy cleaning
- Teflon, Hastelloy of other chemically resistant material
- CIP, SIP or Autoclavable
- Bubble Shedding Transflectance Probe/Sensor
- Reflectance Probe
- Laboratory Flow Cell
- Laboratory AR Cell
- Reflectance Sample Cup for Solids
- Curvette Sampler
- Bulk Sampler with Sample Averaging
All Verum Analytics Spectrometers come with high energy fiber optics. The
special multibundle silica core allows for maximal energy transmission,
even over long distances. This technology has been utilized by large
industrial facilities across the world to measure process points far
away from the analyzer. When combined with an optical multiplexer and
ProVBus integration software, large industrial processes can be
continuously monitored and controlled.