LT Industries is now Verum Analytics
New name, new developments, building on 40 years of analytical knowledge.
Semiconductor Applications - Acid Baths, Wet Etching and More
LT-NIR analyzers monitor solution strength and moisture for acid baths, wet etching, cleaning and recycling in semiconductor, IC, PCB and solar cell manufacturing
Harsh acids, caustics and cleaning solutions are vital parts of semiconductor manufacturing, industrial cleaning and a wide variety of other applications. Their concentrations need to be monitored to ensure effective use and reuse. Accurately determine the concentration of these critical chemicals online or in the laboratory. The IsoChem Analyzer is compatible with probes suitable for such difficult measurements of acids.
Contact us for more details on what the IsoChem can do for you.
Acids and Caustics in Semiconductor Production
Measure products in the most harsh environments using Verum Analytics’ specialized hardware. Components are made out of materials designed specifically for wet chemical processes, are intrinsically safe and rugged.Measurements online or in the lab will allow for optimum process performance. Measure a wide range of acids and caustics, even at high concentrations, and at high temperatures.
- Measure acids, bases, cleaning, etching and other solutions:H2SO4 (Sulfuric Acid)Na2CO3 (Sodium Carbonate)HF (Hydroflouric Acid)NH4OH (Ammonium Hydroxide)HCl (Hydrochloric Acid)SC-1HNO3 (Nitric Acid)SC-2CH3COOH (Acetic Acid)H2O2 (Hydrogen Peroxide)NaOH (Sodium Hydroxide)TMAH (Tetramethylammonium hydroxide)
- Measure moisture in solutions and final products
- Monitor solution recovery systems to save money and ensure performance
- Ensure optimal product quality and reduce operational expenses
Online analysis for real time process monitoring
Online monitoring of concentrations in semiconductor manufacturing and solution recycling can lead to significant cost savings. Maximize the usage of your solutions, monitor and control key quality parameters–all in real time. Online monitoring of the concentrations of your critical ingredients ensures optimal performance and reduces process variations.
- Measure up to 20 acid baths or process streams simultaneously
- Integrate your analyzer directly into your control system via protocols such as Modbus, 4-20ma, etc.
- Real Time monitoring of processing fluids with instant knowledge of the processing conditions
- Have your plant to run the process within the limits you set and keep it within those limits
- Measuring probes for online measurement in harsh environments
Contact Verum Analytics for more information on how we can help you with your measurement requirements.