ApexBio Ethanol Analyzer
ApexBio - NIR Ethanol Analysis System
Rapid, Real Time Ethanol Analysis
The ApexBio Ethanol and Bio-Ethanol analyzers provide a wide range of ASTM D 4806 standard measurements. The Ethanol sensors/probes can be used for both laboratory and online or in-process measurement of many ethanol parameters. Verum’s analyzers provide valuable, time-saving analysis on both the R&D scale as well as large volume production scale and process control. In the analysis of wet mill or dry mill grains, ethanol production, or final product the ApexBio Ethanol Analyzer provides fast, accurate, and easy measurement results.
Verum Analytics’ laboratory and online ethanol analyzers are built to provide the best price/performance value in the NIR field. The ApexBio also meets the critical business tests of the Fuels industry. It’s small, fast and cost-effective — and can be used as a laboratory or process analyzer. Calibrations are often built on a lab analyzer and then transferred to an ApexPro Online Analyzer. Integrate the 8 or 20 channel multiplexer with your analyzer and your one Apex system can monitor many process points. The analyzers optical resolution is high, noise levels are low resulting in the high accuracy and low levels of detection.
- Long, protected fiber optics
- Low noise fiber and probe
- Multiplexer for many in situ analysis points
- Remote operation, on-the-spot answers
- Operator-friendly software
- Full array of support hardware
- Supports bar code input and output
- Standard remote diagnosis feature
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning spectrometer with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and inter-system calibration-match hardware.
- Industrial designed probe with special chemically resistant optics
- Multiplexer for multiple in situ analysis points (up to 20)
- Two-meter (nominal) jacketed fiber optic cable, five meter option
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems)
- Installation and on-site training
- One Year Warranty
- Complete Documentation
Verum Analytics is now offering its newest analyzer design, the Apex NIR platform, in place of the ParaFuel. The Apex offers many advantages without any drawbacks. We provide trade-in offers to help our customers benefit from the latest and best analyzers. Contact us if you are ready to upgrade.