IsoPharm Cell Culture Analyzer
LT Industries is now Verum Analytics
New name, new developments, building on 40 years of analytical knowledge.
IsoPharm - NIR InSitu Cell Culture Analysis System
In-Situ Cell Culture Measurements
IsoPharm analyzers are high performance analyzers designed for real time, in situ Cell Culture measurements. The high performance spectrometer can be used for both laboratory and on-Line real time analysis in the bioreactors. Cell culture analyzers are designed for process measurement of many key mammalian cell culture reaction process parameters. Get protein, glucose, ammonia, and many other key parameters in real-time. Contact us for more information.
The IsoPharm Cell Culture Analysis System also conforms to the critical GMP/Validation requirements. It is suitable for use in the various Biopharmaceutical and related Bioprocess industries such as monitoring Clean Meat and cellular agriculture processes, animal feed additives, and even specialized bio-oils and lubricants. The IsoPharm can be used in batch, fed batch, or continuous process systems.
- Long, protected fiber optics
- Low noise, fiber and probe
- Multiplexer for many in situ analysis points with a single analyzer
- Remote operation, on-the-spot answers
- Absolutely easy-to-use software
- Full array of support hardware
- Supports bar code input and output
- Standard remote diagnosis feature
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost
- Rapid-scanning NIR monochromator with built-in dynamic wavelength referencing system and intersystem calibration-match hardware.
- Bubble-Shedding probe with special chemically resistant optics
- Multiplexer for many in situ analysis points
- Two-meter jacketed fiber optic cable (standard), longer lengths available (up to 100+ meters)
- Computer Interface Software (and DCS interface software for online systems). 21 CFR Part 11 compliant chemometric software.
- Installation and on-site training (IQ/OQ package)
- One Year Warranty
- Complete IQ/OQ/PQ Documentation