IsoChem Agricultural Analyzers
LT Industries is now Verum Analytics
New name, new developments, building on 38 years of analytical knowledge.
IsoChem - NIR Agricultural Product Analyzer
Feed, Forage and More
The IsoChem agricultural product analyzer is designed for the easy and convenient analysis of Feed, Forage, Grain, and other agriculture products. With both laboratory and online configurations available, the IsoChem will provide key analysis of your natural product parameters.
The IsoChem analyzers are also ideally suited for the needs of the nutraceutical and functional food industries. Requiring little or no sample preparation and only seconds for the analysis, IsoChem systems can provide moisture determination, relative concentrations of active components and best of all, lot-to-lot consistency. The NIR spectrometer at the heart of the IsoChemsystem has proved its worth for years throughout the food and pharmaceutical industries – determining dextrose equivalence, moisture in chopped flora, concentrations of vitamin intermediates during synthesis – simply and easily.
- Near-Infrared (NIR) spectroscopy provides both chemical and physical information
- Simplify and reduce laboratory testing procedures
- Standardize once and run for many months for the same product
- The system can measure through many unopened container walls even glass jars
- Get real-time, automated results on an easy to use interface
- The test is both fast and non-destructive, does not require reagents
- Over 38 years providing measurement solutions to hundreds of clients
- Standard remote diagnosis feature
- Low acquisition cost and low usage cost