Verum Analytics Industrial Process Systems
LT Industries is now Verum Analytics
New name, new developments, building on 38 years of analytical knowledge.
Online Chemical Process Analyzers
Complete Measurement Solutions
LT Industries’ line of Process Near Infrared Analyzers offer stable, reliable and accurate process monitoring in a wide range of industrial applications and settings. The LT Process Analyzer series is designed for rugged, rapid scanning and analysis of your process units and streams They are developed for stand alone installations in closed loop control of your manufacturing processes. The online process systems enhance quality control, increase yield, and reduce waste with real time analysis and reporting. The applications of LT-NIR online technology span multiple industries and the technology has been applied in the harshest environments.
With the selection of an analyzer, multiplexer, fiber optics, and sampling device, you can start measuring real-time properties of your product. Integrate it with your DCS or production controls and the results close the loop on your process control. Analyzer housings with Hazardous Area classifications are available for almost any environment. The LT-NIR system includes:
- Rapid-scanning NIR monochromator – designed for 24 hours continuous automatic operation.
- Flow Cells and Process Probes with options for high temperature / pressure, chemical resistances, retractable, CIP/SIP, etc.
- Multiplexer for up to 20 analysis points with a single analyzer
- High transmission, low noise fiber optic cables allow for measurements over long distances
- LTBus Control System Interface Software
- Sample Conditioning if required
- NEMA or IP (NEMA 3R or 4X with Purge option; or IP equivalent)
- Installation and on-site training. Remote access diagnostics available.
With over 38 years of experience in Process NIR applications, Verum Analytics offers many standard as well as customized components designed for process systems. This ensures your process measurement is optimized for cost reduction and measurement accuracy.