Verum Analytics Industrial Process Analyzers
Online Chemical Process Analyzers
Complete In-Process Measurement Solutions
Verum Analytics’ line of Process Near Infrared Analyzers offer stable, reliable and accurate process monitoring in a wide range of industrial applications and settings. The Verum Process Analyzer series is designed for rugged, rapid scanning and analysis of your process units and streams They are developed for stand alone installations in closed loop control of your manufacturing processes. The online process systems enhance quality control, increase yield, and reduce waste with real time analysis and reporting. The applications of Verum’s NIR online technology span multiple industries and the technology has been applied in the harshest environments.
With the selection of an analyzer, multiplexer, fiber optics, and sampling device, you can start measuring real-time properties of your product. Integrate it with your DCS or production controls and the results close the loop on your process control. Analyzer housings with Hazardous Area classifications are available for almost any environment. The ApexPro (Process Analyzer) system includes:
- Rapid-scanning NIR monochromator – designed for 24 hours continuous automatic operation.
- Sensors/Probes, transmission probes, and process cells with options for high temperature / pressure, chemical resistances, retractable, CIP/SIP, etc.
- Multiplexer for up to 20 analysis points with a single analyzer
- High transmission, low noise fiber optic cables allow for measurements over long distances
- ProVBus Control System Interface Software
- Sample Conditioning if required
- NEMA or IP (NEMA 3R or 4X with Purge option; or IP equivalent)
- Installation and on-site training. Remote access diagnostics available.
With over 40 years of experience in Process NIR applications, Verum Analytics offers many standard as well as customized components designed for process systems. This ensures your process measurement is optimized for cost reduction and measurement accuracy.